Pizookie!

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Have you ever been to the restaurant BJ's? They have these amazing desserts called pizookies. They are cookies in small skillets with ice cream served on top. The cookies are always cooked just right. Well at Bed Bath & Beyond they sale skazookies, which are skillets that size to make those cookies. I bought 2 and made them this morning. Charlie and I decided it was not to early to eat these even if it was 10:30am!:) SO GOOD!I am off to Lowe's, Target, and Party City to see what my options are for birthday stuff for Savi. Think butterflies:) I am going to Lowe's in search of a bird bath that may be on sale. Wish me luck:) Have a great Saturday!

Post a Comment! 8 comments »

8 comments

  1. Heather // August 1, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

    Those look SO YUMMY! It is never too early for cookies!

  2. Staci A // August 1, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

    I've never heard of them, but they sound delicious!

    Hope shopping went well!

  3. Shermanators // August 2, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

    Those are my favorite! When i was a kid, they used to give free ones for your birthday. We just love BJ's...now I am hungry! :)

  4. Charity // August 2, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

    I sure do check out my Etsy store, www.loveandgracedesigns.etsy.com

    Those cookies look so yummy!!!

  5. Blissfully Enamored // August 2, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

    umm...holy cow!! i DO love a good pazookie!!! i am so glad you put pictures up! i had no idea you could just make it like that! :)

    and yes...the spray painting is just as it sounds! stuff some paper towels inside the shoes and just paint away!! :) i will try to do a post of it sometime! i need a pair of shoes to paint though!!! :)

  6. Mrs. M // August 2, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

    Yum! A pan that appears to be a "must" for every kitchen!! ;-)

  7. lots of love // August 3, 2009 at 5:39 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  8. A Love Worth Waiting For.... // August 11, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

    Those cookies look SO good!!!!

Followers