Savi Sick

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little Savi has been sick since Tuesday. We noticed a fever and took her to the doctor yesterday. I thought it was an ear infection. She is relatively happy just mellow and tired a lot. No runny nose or congestion either. The doc said she looked very healthy and no ear infection or cold. He said it must be a viral infection/baby flu. We went home with some instructions and she had an ok day. Last night though her temp spiked to 104.3 and we felt like the ER might be in need. Her heart was racing and it really scared Charlie and I. We gave her a luke warm bath and let the doc do the rest. We might be back at the pedi today. We will see. If it is just a viral we will have to just let it run its course. It is scary when it is your first one:( Pray for Savi to get better and get all the rest she needs.

Post a Comment! 14 comments »

14 comments

  1. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // August 20, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

    104 temperature is scary!! I will be praying for her to feel better!

  2. Charity // August 20, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

    Poor thing, I hope/pray that she gets better soon!

  3. Courtney // August 20, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

    That IS scary for such a little one to have that high of a temp. Hope she feels better soon!

  4. Mrs. M // August 20, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

    Hope she is feeling better soon!!

  5. Brittany..Following my Bliss // August 20, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

    Prayers for Savannah that she recovers quickly.

  6. Jenna // August 20, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

    My little guy is sick too! He will be three in December and he never gets easier when they get sick! Especially when it is only once a year usually (for us). I hope Savi gets better soon and her fever doesn't hit that high again! Love reading your love!

  7. Meredith // August 20, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

    Very scary!!! I pray she gets better soon and that y'all have a good night tonight!! Ella got her second ear infection this week. It is never fun when the little ones are sick! :(

  8. Staci A // August 20, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

    That's so scary! I hope it passes quickly and she is feeling better soon!

  9. Amy // August 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

    Poor little thing!

    I will be praying for her to feel better soon!

  10. lots of love // August 20, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

    Aw poor Savi! Rylie had that same thing before her 1st birthday. It was a rough few days but I think it only lasted 4. Hope she gets well soon!

  11. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // August 20, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

    I hope she feels better soon! I've seen 104 temps in my kids, and it's scary!

  12. Heather // August 21, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

    oh man, hope she gets to feeling better soon! It's rough when your little one is feeling bad and they can't tell you anything. Praying for her!

  13. Shermanators // August 21, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

    I'll be praying!!

  14. Laurie // August 21, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

    Bless her little cute heart. I hope she is back to normal soon! High fever is always scary.

Followers