Glitz & Glam

Monday, August 03, 2009

Ok so I officially made my website and I thought I would share so I can get some feedback. What do I need to add/change? I make Swarovski crystal monogram cake toppers and personalized letters for bedrooms. I have one bakery already that is selling my stuff. But I still need more advertising and exposure. Just the one bakery though has provided a good amount of business. I am excited for my little adventure. Pass the website on if you know a bride in need of a pretty cake topper or a mom looking to decorate her child's room! Thanks!!



Post a Comment! 11 comments »

11 comments

  1. JAMIE // August 3, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

    So cute!!

  2. Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) // August 4, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

    Love them. I am in need of a cake topper still!!

  3. Sarah // August 4, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  4. Mrs. M // August 4, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

    I'll check it out - love your letters!!

  5. Unknown // August 4, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

    i think you should add our picture and tell them its you and your sisters work : )

  6. Staci A // August 4, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

    They are so pretty! You are very talented! And the site looks great.

  7. lots of love // August 4, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

    very pretty! i wish i was getting married again so i could have that cake topper! (to my current husband that is) lol

  8. Jenny // August 5, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

    The site looks great! You are very talented!!!

  9. Meredith // August 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

    Wow!! Love your designs! I can't wait to check out the site!

  10. Nikki Cogg // August 7, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

    LOVE it!! I actually had one of these for my cake and I believe I paid about $90 for it on ebay. Your work is beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my blog, have a great weekend!

  11. Lauren // October 19, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

    I had trouble going to your website. I am getting married in Feb and would like to see it but the link did not work!

Followers