BABY Week!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This week is baby week for me:) I have 3 friends being induced this week. 2 of my best friends are having there babies here in Dallas. Cathy on Friday and Kimberly goes in tonight/Wednesday. Another friend will have hers today in Austin. I am excited for them all and can't wait to meet all the new little ones. Luckily Savi is tiny for her age so she seems just like a little baby to me, but I am sure seeing all these newborns will make her seem huge! HA! I am praying for all of them this week....that all the labors go smoothly and all healthy babies arrive in there sweet arms! For two of them this is there first! Such an exciting time! I think I will quit my day job and just become a candy striper!

Post a Comment! 10 comments »

10 comments

  1. Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) // August 25, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

    How exciting, congrats!

  2. Shermanators // August 25, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

    How fun! I'll keep them in my prayers too. :)

    Thank you for your excitement! We'd been trying for 2 years and nothing. Last month I had it and said I need a break for a few months. Somehow I got pregnant??? Crazy how God works, huh? :) Almost like He wanted me to completely submit to him in that area and let Him control. :) Only 7 weeks...still have a ways to go! Once my family finds out I'll start posting about it.

  3. Jenna // August 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

    Yah for Babies!

  4. Courtney // August 25, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

    Babies are SO much fun!

  5. Mrs. M // August 25, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

    How exciting! ;-)

  6. Nicolasa // August 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

    whoa baby! :-)

    That sounds like one of my weeks back in May!

    Thinking of healthy, happy babies and safe, quick deliveries!

  7. Heather // August 25, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

    Yay for all your friends!! That is exciting, I miss those baby days already!

  8. Staci A // August 25, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

    How exciting! I definitely miss the baby days. I hope they all have quick & easy deliveries!

  9. ♥ sarah // August 26, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

    yay i love babies!

  10. lots of love // August 26, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

    Its DEF been something in the water! All my friends are preggo too! Makes me get baby fever real bad! hehe

Followers