Show Us Your Life-Wedding Showers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Today at KellysKorner we are doing Show Us Your Life-Wedding Showers. My friends threw me a shower and it turned out beautiful. I remember it was in April and we had a random cold day where it called for snow possibly. Crazy….Texas weather for you:) I got some wonderful presents and had such a good time.


My sister and me.

My mom after playing the make your own wedding veil game:) Ravishing!




Later, Charlie's aunts threw me a bridal luncheon. It was at Blue Mesa and was quite lovely. I had a great time with all my close family and friends. They got me a really pretty monogram set of towels with my new last name.



My mom and me at Blue Mesa
I have thrown several showers over the last couple of years. One that I did was called a seasonal shower. It was around the holidays, so she registered for Thanksgiving/Fall and Christmas decorations. She got some really pretty stuff. It was a fun idea and fun to see some different types of gifts. I loved having people at my house around that time of year since it was all decorated:)
Seasonal shower....opening gifts:)


Here is a shower that I threw with some other ladies in a suite at the hotel I work at.

This was a game where the bride walked around with an apron full of cooking utensils and kitchen stuff in general. Then she took if off and we had to see how many we could remember.

Post a Comment! 7 comments »

7 comments

  1. Courtney // August 28, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

    I love the idea of the seasonal shower!

  2. Unknown // August 28, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

    how hilarious does your mom look. too cute :-) and i love the idea of the seasonal shower!!

    and i love the new look of your blog.

  3. Shermanators // August 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

    I love the seasonal shower idea! A friend did something similiar. they got married Dec 29the and for one of her showers everyone had to bring a Christmas ornament! so cute!

  4. Mrs. M // August 28, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

    Love the veil!

  5. Caroline // August 28, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

    Cute idea with the apron and items.

    Looks like fun!

    Caroline

  6. Staci A // August 28, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

    Your showers look like a wonderful time!

    The seasonal idea is very creative! I'm obsessed with holiday decorating, so I love it too!

  7. noahandlylasmommi // September 3, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

    The seasonal shower is such a cute idea!

Followers