I Could Beat Tiger Woods....NOT!

Monday, August 17, 2009

This weekend was so fun. Marissa and her bf, Josh, came into town. See below for our awesome Friday night party. Before that on Friday morning I took a PTO day at work to play some golf with my dad. It has been since I was 4 months pregnant with Savi that I have played. I am by no means great, but I was more or less impressed that I didn't suck big time since it had been so long since I played. It wasn't to hot and I had a great time with my dad.


I hung out and had dinner with my family on Saturday. Sunday, Savi and I took a nap together and went to the pool. No one was there except us and we enjoyed it for sure! Later we met up with my family at Babe's! This place is so good. For those of you who don't know this place…it is heavenly fried home cooking! You pick between 6 different meats. Chicken fingers, chicken fried steak, roasted chicken, etc. They bring out the portions for each person on big plates and then all your vegetables come out family style. Corn, green beans, mashed potatoes, and rolls. Savi and I were stuffed and went home to have a nice evening at home! We brought Charlie our leftovers:)

Marissa leaves Tuesday morning and I will be so sad! I love that chic with all my heart and always can't wait for her to come home the next time. Luckily she will be meeting up with us at the beach in 2 weeks so it won't be to long. After that will be the long stretch til November. The first time she left for school I cried a lot and it has gotten better since. But it is still always hard. Love ya sis!

Post a Comment! 7 comments »

7 comments

  1. Nicolasa // August 17, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

    Sounds like a fun time!
    Thanks for the comment on my sister, and I am jealous you'll see her before I'll see my sister in December!

  2. lots of love // August 17, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

    wow you do look like a pro golfer! i dont have the patience for it & always end up frustrated & throwing my club! lol i wish we had a Babes near us! looks good!

  3. Mrs. M // August 18, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

    I think you could challenge Tiger to a duel!

  4. Mrs. H // August 18, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

    I just had Babe's a few months ago for the first time! It's amazing.

  5. Jenny // August 18, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

    What fun! I haven't played golf in forever! I really stink at it!!

    I'm so glad you had a fun weekend!

  6. Heather // August 18, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

    I am pretty sure that you could have beaten Tiger on Sunday, still can't believe he blew it!! That is CRAZINESS to think that we missed each other at Babe's by a day!! Insane I tell you, so bummed!! I would have loved to have met you!!!!!

  7. Charity // August 19, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

    The Tutu was part of the Halloween costume I made her last year.

Followers