Please Try This!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Ok so if you are single, a mother, or just a cute couple who has jobs than this will work for ALL of you! It is called www.onceamonthmom.com. This website gives you enough meals for a month and you make them all in one night and then it all freezes. She also gives you your entire grocery list, the order to make the food, and of course all the recipes already doubled. All you have to do then for a month is pull out the dish and heat it in the stove or oven. I LOVE IT! It is meant for you to do with another family and makes enough to feed 2 families of 4. Well right now it is just my husband and I to feed so we did it with a single friend, and another married couple with no kids. So we were able to split the grocery bill more and we had plenty of food. This is my second month on it and it is just so great. I make lots of different things and dinner is not a stress at all for me or the hubby. Just a simple discussion of what should we eat tonight? My grocery bill the first month was $47 and this month $42. I am loving how much money I have saved on making dinners. Usually when I tried to cut down on the money spent, then we ended up eating TV dinners, sandwiches, etc. All the food I have had has been really good also! This is the best of both worlds…great meals and low cost grocery bill. ENJOY!

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Dawn and Matt // August 5, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

    Sounds like a great idea. I guess we need to get to know our neighbors so we have somebody to share it with!

  2. Meredith // August 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

    Great idea!! I will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

  3. Amy // August 6, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

    I love OAMM! They have fabulous recipes!

  4. // August 6, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

    Gonna hit up that site! :)

  5. Lyryn // August 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

    I was totally blog hoping and came across your blog. I think that this is such a great site. I have been trying to figure out ways to save money…. This just might be it! Thanks for sharing.

    BTW – Love the blog!

Followers