Savi is 11 months today! She is only 1 month away from her 1st birthday. SO CRAZY! Oh and added bonus, only one more month of breastfeeding:) I have loved being able to provide for her and I just had a personal goal to do it for a year, but I will definitely be ok with being done also. She has not had an ounce of formula so far! Savannah is pulling up on all the furniture and taking little steps toward us every once in awhile. She eats all kinds of table food. It is fun to think of new things to be able to give her and watch her try them. She loves her Baby Einstein videos! Mommy loves them too:) Sometimes you just need a quick shower! Charlie and I just love playing with her and watching her grow.

She loves to look at my earrings. She is actually pretty gentle and just looks at them like "oh mommy these are so pretty." It cracks me up!
Big girl eats big people food and uses her sippy cup:)


This is what happens when just Daddy and Savi go to Wal-Mart:) She has also been wearing shoes a little more lately. She has had to figure out what these "things" are on her feet but she is getting used to it:)

I had a good weekend. We met up with Annalisa and her lovebug for a play date on Saturday. We went over to the shops at legacy and set up little play area in the shade. We had a great time and it was great to catch up. We grew up at church together and reconnected through blogging.....love that:) Later we went to see grandma and grandpa and then went home. Saturday/Sunday was not quite as fun. Poor Savi started teething that night and it just bothered her. She had trouble sleeping and just really needed some TLC. On Sunday my mom watched her for a bit so I could get some Orajel and other basic groceries. That really helped. Someone else at work suggested freezing grapes and then putting it in her net feeder and that also has been great. Sometimes the teethers are to cold for her to hold.

This is my last week of vacation from dance. We start back up next week. I have missed my little dancers. We leave for Destin soon and I am so excited to take Savi to the beach!!! It will be a bonding car ride I am sure, but the family time and beach will definitely make up for it:)

This Friday I am hosting a murder mystery party. I have always wanted to do one and I am hoping this turns out fun! I will be sure to post lots of pics and let you know how it all works out:) Hope everyone is having a great week!

Post a Comment! 15 comments »

15 comments

  1. Jenna // August 11, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

    Happy 11 Months! Sounds like you guys have lots of exciting things coming up! Can't wait to hear about them!

  2. Courtney // August 11, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

    Your little girl is too cute!

  3. Staci A // August 12, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

    Cute pics, as always! I hope teething goes by quickly!

    And I hope your party is a blast. Can't wait to see photos.

  4. Jenny // August 12, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

    Happy 11 month birthday to your precious little girl!!! Next month is the "BIG ONE"!!!!

    I know you are so excited!

  5. Mrs. M // August 12, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

    Happy almost birthday Savi!! Have fun with the murder mystery party - sounds so exciting!!

  6. Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) // August 12, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

    She is so cute!!

  7. Mrs. H // August 12, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

    She is super cute!

    P.S. - I love the name Savannah

  8. Shermanators // August 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

    She is adorable! Have fun at the beach! :) Can't wait to see pictures1

  9. Heather // August 12, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

    you have lots going on!! They grow up so fast, Savannah is so cute!! Have fun at your party this week, sounds right up my alley! Happy 11 months!!

  10. Charity // August 12, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

    Take your time when you wean her from breastfeeding. Do it over the course of a month that way it shouldn't hurt. I made the mistake of weaning my first son too fast, and paid the price in pain. So just take your time. I cannot believe how big and old the girls are getting!

  11. The Jaspers // August 12, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

    So great seeing you guys this weekend! Savannah is so cute! Hope we can get together again soon! Have fun planning her first birthday!!!

  12. Dawn and Matt // August 12, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

    Happy 11 to her! She has the prettiest eyes!

  13. ♥ sarah // August 12, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

    she's too cute!

  14. Charity // August 13, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

    once you have boys you just learn to let go... at least I did :)

  15. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // August 17, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

    I love murder mystery parties -- so fun and something different!!

Followers