Eeyore....

Wednesday, July 01, 2009


Let me just say I am a pretty positive person. So I really hate when I have a bad day or when I am in a bad mood. But today, as the day went on I just didn't enjoy it and managed to get in some sort of mood. Morning was fine, Aunt Missy and Paige came over to watch Savi for the day. They got all the instructions and I snuck out. I accidentally fell asleep last night without pumping so I was scrambling to get enough milk (should have been my tip that this day was going to get bad) but other than that good morning. Work was fine for most of the day and what not. There are times at work that I think about all the things I need to do personally that I do not have enough time for in the day and I get real stressed. Then I rationalize a couple things and feel better. So not healthy I am sure to freak myself out like that, but oh well. Anyway the day went on and I left for a doctor appointment for my back. I have been having issues for the last 3 weeks and haven't felt any better really. Turns out most people have 5 lumbar vertebrates, but I have 6. Combination of that, pregnancy, post baby, and picking up a 16lb child all the time now has caused some stress on my back. I am having spasms and it is a little inflamed. Nothing that can't be fixed and I will be totally fine, but at the same time it is a long road. Probably about 6 weeks. I got some prescriptions and exercises to work on.

I left the appointment and needed to run in and pick up my pictures of Savi for 9 months/4th of July. When I took the pics last week I wasn't thrilled. Savi was good but our photographer was not. I sucked it up and bought the best choices but I was just not happy. Picking them up today just flooded those feelings back and then I became angry with myself for even buying any. It doesn't cost me anything to go so I should have just left. Needless to say Savi is adorable of course but I only got one of her smiling and I am a selfish mom and want more. So I decided to make myself happy and I will go back on Tuesday and just do it again.

After that I just wanted to get home. Oh wait...I am running extremely low on gas. Of course! I wanted to relieve my sister since she has been there all day and now I have to stop for gas. Huge pet peeve of mine. I pretty much hate getting gas. So on top of my mood, this was the last thing I wanted to do.

After I get home Charlie calls and tells me Capital One is hounding us even though we just paid them a nice sum of money to pay the stupid thing off. Misunderstanding on there part but very annoying. They didn't see the payment going through today. Really! I bet you didn't look before you just start calling for a payment. Chill out.

Ok my ranting is done. I look at my precious Savi and all is well with the world. She was so happy when I got home. She talked all through dinner and just played in the tub with such vibrancy. Aunt Missy and Paige did a great job. She seemed like she had a great day! Thank you to both of you:)

I hate these days, luckily for me I don't stay in them long at all. Tomorrow I should be fine. Charlie is cheering me up as we speak:) Pray for Savi, tomorrow is her doc appointment for the lump on her ankle.

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // July 1, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

    Praying for Savi! I hate days that just seem to go all wrong. And I despise getting gas - I hate it! I don't know why, it's not very hard, but I avoid it at all costs!! Hang in there!! ;-)

  2. Staci A // July 4, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

    Sounds like an awful day! It seems that when one thing goes wrong, everything does.

    So glad to hear you had your little one and hubby to cheer you up after all that!

Followers