Not my Child! Monday

Monday, July 20, 2009

I almost totally forgot to make this post! Charlie posting for Brittny again as she scrambled off to work this morning. First, for a shameless plug, my own blog has been moved from Khordaddy.com to Daddy vs Wild! (http://daddyvswild.blogspot.com). Yeah, it's a play off Man vs Wild, but my theme is still the same. Come view the world through the eyes of a stay-at-home dad!

This past weekend, Brittany had several things she wanted me to post for Not My Child, so away we go!

My child did NOT just learn to start waving, even making the high pitched 'hi!' noise we make! It's so cute, and she gets so excited when she does it!

My child did NOT also just learn the 'drop' game. She has figured she can drop just about anything to the ground. It's been a thrill for her thus far. I'm just assuming this is God's way of teaching me good ergonomics (posture).

My child did NOT start walking side to side while holding on to an object! It's crazy how fast she's advancing with her newfound movement skills. about a month and a half ago she was crawling, then she could pull herself up with ease, and now shes walking along objects!

Come join me with other Not My Child! posts at MckMama's blog, www.mycharmingkids.net!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Family American Style. // July 20, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

    I enjoyed reading your very cute post. Thank you for sharing.

  2. Angie Vik // July 20, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

    Greetings from Wisconsin,

    I am so impressed that you would post on your wife's blog. That is very kind and considerate. My husband's a nice guy and all, but I can hardly get him to read my blog, let alone write a post for it.
    Blessings on your family.

  3. Mrs. M // July 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

    Sounds so much like Eli a couple months back. It is so cute when they wave. :-)

Followers