Kimberly's Baby Shower

Monday, July 13, 2009

This weekend I hosted a baby shower at my house. I think it turned out well. I'll be honest, I love to host things. In my blood I think. My mom was always hostessing things or having ladies over. It can be stressful and a lot of work but I still enjoy it. She is having a girl and little Evie will be here very soon! I can't wait to meet her;)

Finished product!


Diaper game. Take a sharpie and have the guest write anything they want. Pick a size 3 diaper so that the mom doesn't use the diapers for awhile and when she does she will have fun stuff to read:)


I love spring/summer!


These are flowers from our chase tree out back!





Lots of love for Evie!

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Mrs. M // July 14, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

    Looks like a fun time - nice job!!

  2. Jen McCrady // July 14, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

    cute shower!!! so weird that i grew up with all of you! :)

  3. Staci A // July 14, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

    Looks like a great shower! You did a wonderful job! I love the diaper idea.

  4. Brittany..Following my Bliss // July 16, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

    Great job on the shower! Looks like it was alot of fun!

Followers