Sweet Hubby

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yesterday from the moment I woke up I was exhausted. I had stayed up late the night before cooking and then Savi had a bad dream or something and woke up at 2:30am. She went right back to sleep after some TLC from mom but it still interrupted the little sleep I was getting that night. So all day long all I did was tell Charlie how tired I was. When I came home he had a bath ready and brought me dinner. He took care of Savi for the rest of the night except for some family time and me feeding her. I went to bed at 8pm and it felt good. Thank you Charlie for being such a good listener and husband. I appreciate what you did and felt 100x better today! LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment! 8 comments »

8 comments

  1. Amy // July 28, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

    Way to go, Charlie!

    What a good hubby!

  2. Charity // July 29, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

    That is so wonderful, Kiale needs to take lessons!

  3. Jenny // July 29, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

    What a sweet and thoughtful husband! You are blessed!

  4. Heather // July 29, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

    Ok, that is so sweet!! What a great hubby you have!

  5. Staci A // July 29, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

    How sweet! Sounds like you definitely got a good one!

  6. Angie Vik // July 29, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

    Like the new look of your blog. Enjoyed reading about your husband's thoughtfulness. My husband was real astute at reading the "I'm at the end of my rope" look and giving me some time away. We finally got smart and started giving me time away on a regular basis before I got fried and then I didn't get fried as often.

  7. Mrs. M // July 31, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

    What a great guy!!

  8. Nicolasa // August 7, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

    That is ADORABLE! What an awesome hubby you have!

Followers