Red, White, and Blue

Sunday, July 05, 2009

We had a great weekend and the best part is I still have Monday and Tuesday off! On Friday we headed out of town to Tyler. Charlie's aunt had everyone over for a pool party on the 4th. We went down the night before and spent some time with his grandparents. The next morning we just relaxed a little bit and then went to the pool party. We had yummy hot dogs and brisket, baked beans, and plenty of desserts. Savannah was so good on the trip. We headed home and stopped for mini burgers at my parents house. Charlie headed home with Savi and my sister and I saw The Proposal. It was pretty funny! I really enjoyed it.



She is getting a small taste of cherry pie here. She has this cute little face when she knows you are eating big girl food and it is impossible to resist!

Savannah is at a great age these days. She is learning all kinds of new things and is just in general almost always in a good mood. She is crawling up a storm and pulling herself up anywhere she can. She can high five, and she will hand you things when you ask if you can have them. Here are a couple of the pics from her 9 month photo shoot. I plan to go back and do a few more..


Today I enjoyed a great day with Savi and then we went to hang out with my sis and mom. We ran a couple errands and then Savi and I took a much needed nap. Once I put her to bed I got the house back in order and put this up. I love how it turned out and I plan to go to Hobby Lobby and buy some sconces or something to finish out the wall. What do you think would look good?
Monday and Tuesday, Charlie will get some time to do yard work and hopefully we can do some family stuff:) Hope everyone had a good fourth!

Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Mrs. M // July 6, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

    Enjoy you extra long weekend! Glad you had a great 4th. Cute pictures of Savi, hope you are able to get more of her smiling, happy face. Eli LOVES big boy food too!! ;-)

  2. The Jaspers // July 6, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

    I absolutly love the picture of her standing it is so precious!!! And her dress is so cute!

  3. Heather // July 6, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

    Such cute pictures of the little cutie in her red, white and blue!

  4. Ashley // July 6, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

    What precious pictures!!!! :o)

  5. Staci A // July 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

    All of the pictures are great! I love the one where you're giving her pie-so so cute!

    Oh, and I can't wait to see the Proposal. It looks great!

  6. Kelly // July 13, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

    Such cute 4th pictures, she is adorable!!

Followers