Home Tour-Foyers/Entry Way

Thursday, July 09, 2009

This week at Kellys Korner we are touring foyers and entry ways. Our isn't a huge area but it is nice and decorated pretty well I think.
I bought this table off craigslist. I am an addict to that website, I swear. Such good deals on great stuff. Anyway it was like 10 or 15 dollars I think. The rug is from Lowe's and I have a matching huge one in our living room.

Then I just added a small lamp and mirror. The heart shape dish was a wedding gift from Charlie's aunt and uncle.

We collect Willow Tree and this was one I got for Christmas right after Savi was born.

Lastly, what room isn't complete without a butterfly somewhere right? This was a gift from one of my friends and it seemed entrywayish...lol. Thanks for looking!

Post a Comment! 8 comments »

8 comments

  1. A Refocused Life // July 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

    I like the color of the walls. Nice entryway.

  2. kelly // July 10, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

    I just made my first purchase from craigslist this week (bedroom furniture for my daughter) I think I'm hooked now.

  3. Unknown // July 10, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

    Hi from N Ireland.

    Love the table - what a great bargain and it looks perfect there.

  4. Mrs. M // July 10, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

    I love Willow Trees!! I also like that you have a great table and mirror in your entry way - fabulous color too!

  5. Melissa Miller // July 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

    You have a beautiful and elegant entryway. Love the colors. ~Wonderful job! :)

  6. Staci A // July 10, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

    Very cute! I collect Willow Tree figures too, love em!

  7. Meredith // July 10, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

    We love Craigslist too!! My husband and I collect Willow Tree as well! We love, love, love them!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment and your prayers for Ella!

  8. Shoshanah // July 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

    My favorite part is easily the butterfly mirror. So clever

Followers