Savannah Banana!

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Savi is ok. Her appointment went great, except for the needle part:) The doctor said it is a gaglion cyst. I don't feel like googling that to see how to spell it for you smart people reading this thinking that is so not how you spell that. Anyway we decided to drain it. Savi did not enjoy. What came out looked like red jelly. Gross! We got it all out and she should be fine. Hopefully it does not come back. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers:)

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // July 2, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

    Hurray!! Glad that is all done with - and I think you got the spelling very close, might just be missing a "n"!! ;-) Have a wonderful weekend!!

  2. Staci A // July 4, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

    I am so glad to hear she's okay!

  3. Amy // July 5, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

    Yea! Glad all is well. I had the same thing on my wrist when I was 15.

    I ended up having surgery to remove it, so I am glad you guys were able to take care of it without surgery.

    Give Miss Savi hugs for us!

Followers