--Busy Bee--

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Last night I ran to Walmart to get a couple things and then just relaxed. I needed that so bad! Charlie and I played with Savi till bed time and then I went to bed early! Felt so good:) Today we are having lunch with Cathy and then probably off to see grandma and grandpa. Aunt Missy is in Austin this weekend. I have to run a couple errands at some point to prepare for the baby shower I am hosting on Sunday at my house for one of my best friends, Kimberly. Hopefully everything will turn out pretty! I really wanted to do tables and stuff outside, but I just don't think I can. It is at least 100 degrees outside and I have a covered patio but still. So I think I will just have to squeeze it inside. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // July 11, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

    Hope you have a fun weekend! I get to go to Target this weekend - it has been a while and I need by fix! :-)

  2. Staci A // July 12, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

    I hope the baby shower went well! Sounds like a busy weekend!

Followers