10 months old!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Savannah is 10 months old as of Saturday! OMG how time is just passing by! She is crawling and pulling her self up like crazy. If you stand her at a coffee table and sit just a few inches away, sometimes she will try to let go and walk to you. Won't be long before she will be walking. I am in no rush to see her grow up, but at the same time it is so fun to teach her new things and watch her grow. She truly just lights up Charlie and I's life! We are so blessed to have her!!

Last night Charlie and I watched Fireproof. This was a great movie. We both really enjoyed the premise and felt that the story was awesome! Charlie at first thought the acting was a little so so, but once he got into the story it didn't even matter. The movie is about a couple who is fighting and wanting a divorce. The husband's father ask him to hold off on the plans for divorce to try just one last time on his marriage doing the "Love Dare" journal. He learns how to love properly and how he should be treating his wife. Also in that journey he learns that there is no way he can fully understand the love for his spouse until he has accepted Christ and the love He has for us! Charlie and I are thinking about buying the bible study for couples that is based off of it. Has anyone tried it??

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. TheAtticGirl // July 13, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

    I haven't done the Fireproof study, but I did see the movie. It was very powerful.

    http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

  2. Mrs. M // July 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

    Haven't seen the movie yet, but it's on my Netflix list! ;-)

  3. Heather // July 13, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

    We loved the movie!!! I have heard really good things about the bible study, too!

  4. Family American Style. // July 13, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

    I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There’s a new game on Wednesday's its....”What would your children say?” Wednesday. You can see the details by going to the link on my home page that says, “What would your children say?” Wednesday. I hope you can join in the fun

  5. Staci A // July 14, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

    I haven't see the movie yet, but really want to. I have the Love Dare book, and love the ideas it brings up. Very powerful.

    Happy 10 months to Savannah!

Followers