Green Shorts....

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I watched the finale of The Bachelorette last night and was just fine with her final choice. I wasn't a huge fan of anyone but Ed was I guess my first choice. Nothing wrong with Kypton, just didn't connect with him really. And I'm sorry....Reid, you had your chance to profess your love. Moving on.
Back to the point of my post….did anyone notice those green shorts rearing there ugly head again? Ed wore them a couple weeks ago and I know I saw many comments on facebook about how unusually short they were. I gotta believe they aren't even really swim shorts at all. Ed has an interesting sense of fashion I have noticed. A different color palette if you will. I think I saw a light light blue suit for a rose ceremony…hmmm. Well those green shorts came back last night, and folks it wasn't pretty. I wonder if he went back to watch this season and saw the rest of the guys' swim trunks and thought "why are all of there swim trunks so long?" Maybe Jillian can help him out with some fashion tips. That is what girlfriends are for right?:)

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Danielle Bridgers Banks // July 28, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

    Green shorts need to go!!! Horrible!

  2. JAMIE // July 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

    Ugh! The green shorts were so......ugh!

Followers