What's up doc?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Savannah had her 9 month doctor appointment last Friday. She did great. She weighs almost 17lbs and is 27 3/4 long. She is only in the 20% for weight. Charlie and I were worried at first but the doctor said that is ok as long as she steadily progress and her weight isn't like a roller coaster of up and downs. So she is just our little tiny baby:) She is progressing great in all the normal milestones and is happy and healthy! We got the green light on adding in meats to the diet and some other things now that she has some teeth. For the last couple of days though Savi has acted like she isn't enjoying the meats so much. Hopefully she is just getting used to it all. We did however introduce her to shredded cheese and she is loving that! Hilarious:) She is also mimicking us in noises. We are doing it every chance we get!


I also went to the doctor to have a minor procedure done. The fun filled removal of a pre cancerous mole. I know some doctors take more/less out depending on there preferences but mine took a pretty big chunk just to be safe because of some other medical history. So it was sore for a bit and now is doing pretty good. I will have my stitches taken out later this week and then I still have 2 more to do. Fun times. Warning: Picture of bruising and stitches below.....



This weekend was HOT! Saturday Savi and I went to this new nursery we discovered near the house with whole sale flowers and plants. So we bought some new flowers and then ran a couple other errands. Sunday we relaxed and then my friend, Kristin, came over to hang out and we took Savi to the pool. Kristin watched Savi while I went to work and then Charlie relieved her once he got home. Next weekend we have a lot going on!!!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

    My son's weight has gradually slipped to about the 65% as he has gotten more mobile. But that is the lowest either of my kids have gotten. Glad to hear Savannah is progressing so nicely!!

  2. Brittany..Following my Bliss // June 16, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

    Sounds like Savannah is growing great but on her own curve. My Savanna is still long and lean at 13.5 years old, she's around 5'5" and 95 pounds! It's funny too that you said your Savannah isn't too keen on the meat. My Savanna is vegan! :-)
    Just thought I'd stop by and say Hi.

  3. Meredith // June 26, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

    Hi there. I found your blog from Kelly's Korner. My baby girl turned 9 months old today! We don't go for her check-up for two more weeks but when we were there this week (she was running a fever and ended up having an ear infection) they weighed her and she was only 15.8 pounds. My husband and I are a little concerned that she is so small (she is long though) especially because our 3 year old was off the charts in height and weight. I guess every child is different, right? Anyway, your daughter is precious. I know y'all must be enjoying every minute with her!! Have a blessed weekend!

Followers