Home Tour - Office

Friday, June 05, 2009

Today on KellysKorner we are touring offices. I decorated it for the most part but I pretty much spend no time in this room compared to Charlie. It houses his computer and is where he does most of his down time. I go in there sometimes to print and do a couple of other things. There is a comfy reading chair in there though. The only thing I really want to do to the room is paint...but what color? Someday...
Notice Tarheels sneaking in the picture. That is a picture in the corner from our rehearsal dinner that says Best Wishes Charlie and Brittany. I have it on an easel and it reminds me of our wedding and the days leading up to it. The comfy reading chair:)


Computer and pictures....
This is a view from the foyer. When you walk into our house this is the first room on the right with french doors leading into it.

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 6, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

    I would love to do some reading in that chair - looks very comfy!

  2. The Pifer's // June 6, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

    Thank you so much sweetie for giving me the opportunity to get to know you better! You are extremely sweet and I am thankful that you read my blog! Thanks for the prayers!!! I love your office area-you should see ours, it's so teeny tiny-haha!!!

    Love-Hugs and Prayers-
    Tiff

  3. Great Auntie D- // June 6, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

    Very lovely office!! Enjoyed reading your blog a lot! I'm TOTALLY FRESH MEAT HERE...new to Blogging and new to even TRY to create one too and failing miserably-ready my blog and you'll see.... :) (giggles in background!)...I'm trying though.

    I'll be reading your blog for sure now!!
    God Bless!

    Sandra

  4. Jen McCrady // June 6, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

    i'm all about the light yellow lately, and i think your office would look great with that paint color :)

Followers