Home Tour - Bathrooms!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

This week at Kelly's Korner we are touring bathrooms. We have 2.5 bathrooms in our house. I am showing our master bath, kids bath, and our half bath. I spend a lot of time in our bathroom so I def took the time to decorate it. We recently painted the bathroom a dark red and added a couple touches. I think it turned out nicely. I just need to find a good curtain or panel and it will be complete.



My new addition to our bathroom:) A butt sketch of me!



Now I may have another baby that turns out to be a boy and in that case I will have to change this bathroom. But for now it is polka dots:) I like how it is bright and simple. Savi seems to like it too:)



This is our half bath downstairs. I painted it one Saturday all by myself. It is a khaki color. I really like how it turned out. I think the only addition to this bathroom that I would like would be a long runner rug.

On the wall in my bathroom.


Thanks for looking:)

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 11, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

    Love you bathrooms -especially the master bath. The red is gorgeous and I love the "butt" sketch!! ;-)

  2. Staci A // June 13, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

    Very pretty! I love the red in the master too! And the polka dots are too cute.

Followers