Craziness and Happiness!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

So last night we had a pretty awful storm come through! It was scary. I was home by myself with Savi for most of it. We had to get all the animals, some toys, a flashlight, and the phone and get into the closet. I hated every minute of it! My family had just left there dog with us so we can watch him while they are out of town. So pure craziness. Just to add to it though I look outside to see the worst storm ever and my fence blown over! So this morning we get up and try to figure out what to do. We look outside around 7:45am to see our neighbors dog in our back yard!!! RIDICULOUS! Did they really not even notice that half of there fence is missing?? (We share fence lines with all of our neighbors) So we go knock on there door and no answer. About 5 minutes later they I guess open up the door and call the dog in because he is gone. Then 20 minutes later they let the dog BACK outside and proceed to leave the house. REALLY...you have to be kidding me. So now their dog is running all over our yard and mind you it is not some cute little dog. It is a large bull mastiff or something to that nature. So we crate him in our backyard. Charlie is working hard to get it all fixed hopefully. I plan to call the city on our neighbors. At this point they are not properly taking care of there dog and there backyard is horrible. There "grass" is 4-5ft tall from not mowing it. I am fet up after this morning. We will see what happens.Our poor fence. Charlie has already re staked the pole in this picture.
My horrible neighbors and there gross yard.


On a much happier note....my little Savi is 9 months old! OMG time flys! She is rolling in all directions and can go from her tummy to sitting straight up. She is pulling up to her knees and sometimes her feet. I love watching her eat puffs and mum mums. They dissolve real easy and she loves to feed herself. She is holding her own bottle and sippy cup. Savi talks up a storm but only she knows what she is saying:) We are just working on waving and she is so close to crawling. I am in no rush for her to grow up though, so things are just fine. Here is my cute little angel that brings me such happiness!

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 11, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

    That would so freak me out too! Hopefully you can double cement the fence so it won't fall down again! Happy 9 months to Savi!

  2. Staci A // June 13, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

    She is such a cutie! My little one always loved those puffs too!

    I can't imagine your neighbors, I would go crazy between the dog and the yard!

Followers