Fun Times

Monday, June 08, 2009

This weekend was nice. Saturday Savi took a great morning nap and then off we went. Savi and I saw Kristin and then went to my parents for the afternoon. My mom and I ran some errands and then Savi and I headed home. Nothing crazy about the day, just nice. Savannah (like her mommy) enjoys a good trip to Target any day. So Sunday we went to go stroll Target and get a couple of things. We came home and Savannah took a nap while I got ready for Kimberly's bridal shower. Once she woke up we left for the shower. Savi was so good and was mommies little angel. The shower turned out great and was a lot of fun! We went home and waited for dad to get home. Charlie picked up Taco Bell for dinner and all was well with the world:) John and Kim opening presents!
Kylie holding Savi:)

Savi being a good little girl at the shower:)

Jackie and I!


So I am enjoying the Bachlorette and one of the guys, Mark, job title is Pizza Entrepreneur? Anyone know what that is?? Does he invent ways to make pizza or perhaps new ways to sell pizza. Sounds like fun either way! Jake is my favorite for right now. Even if Wes does or doesn't have a gf I don't care for him. He can go anytime now and that would be great.




Does this photo say pizza entrepreneur??

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 9, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

    Taco Bell - YUM!!! ;-)

Followers