BIG NEWS!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I beat Charlie in Scrabble. Ok this is a big deal!!! He always beats me. He is very good at the game and always sees what words and where to put them. I am usually struggling just to keep up. I am barely a challenge. But some how today I caught a break. My first word was traitor and that used up all my tiles. Great way to start out. From then on it was smooth sailing. Not only did I beat him, but it wasn't even close. This will not happen again prob for some time, so I will enjoy it while I can:)
The winning board:)


The score sheet! 292 to 234


Me being a "good" sport:) Love you hon!

Me just plain happy!

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 10, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

    Nice job!! :-)

  2. Charlie // June 10, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

    FYI for those that don't know, all those little 2 letter words are valid and in the dictionary. Don't worry, we don't make up words ;)

  3. Heather // June 10, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

    YAY!!! Congrats on the big win!

  4. Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend // June 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I just posted the last Disney post....
    Hope you will enjoy it.
    Stop by when you have some time.
    I love all my new blog friends.

Followers