ABC's of ME!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A - Age: 24

B - Bed size: King...So comfortable!

C - Chore you hate: Folding laundry

D - Dog's name: Dale

E - Essential start your day item: Food at some point and I guess the news. I feel lost if I haven't heard the news.

F - Favorite color: Teal, purple, light blue

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum if I have all the money in the world, but silver is totally fine too.

H - Height: 5'6

I - Instruments you play: Uh yeah I don't play anything.

J - Job title: MOM! Event Coordinator for Marriott.

K - Kid(s): Savannah (9 months)

L - Living arrangements: Charlie and Savi in our house!

M - Mom's name: Janie

N - Nicknames: B (sis and some friends), Britt (friends), B-licious...JK wouldn't that be funny!

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: This could mean other than my birth or giving birth. I am not sure, but for me I think the only other time I have stayed over in the hospital would have to be giving birth to my daughter.

P - Pet Peeve: Things unorganized

Q - Quote from a movie: 'Friends' quotes are the best! "Princess Sophia" "We don't have children"- both from How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days!

R - Right handed or left handed: Left

S - Siblings: 1 sister (Marissa)

T - Time you wake up: Normally about 6am is when Savi is hungry.

U- Underwear: Victoria's Secret Pink

V - Vegetable you dislike: Not many, Asparagus is just ok.

W - Ways you run late: Get busy with Savannah and start running behind. It's like getting ready for 2.

X - X-rays you've had: My wrist when it may have been broken.

Y - Yummy food you make: Most of my recipes are my moms. But I make salsbury steak, and pita pizzas are pretty yummy:)

Z - Zoo favorite: Colorful birds and tigers

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 2, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

    Nice list. Sometimes I really wish for a king size bed!

  2. Shane // June 2, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Amy // June 2, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

    Oh, my, I left a comment under my husband's name... and it was an inappropriate one at that. Had to delete!

    Now, here is my comment:

    Well, Ms. B-licious, I loved the list. I wouldn't mind a king-size bed myself!

Followers