Summer Lovin....

Monday, June 01, 2009

This weekend was good but tiring. Friday night I worked on my scrabooking at my moms house. I do it once a month and get all caught up and then I don't have to worry about it. I love doing it. I am a clone of my mother:) Well that kept me out till about 12:30am. Saturday, Savi and I had a great day at the house. We got the baby pool out and had some fun. We also went on a walk around the neighborhood. I put Savi to sleep and waited for Charlie to get home so that I could go out with the girls for Laurie's birthday. We went to a Sushi place and then went to listen to Kim's fiance play acoustic guitar. A great night out with the girls! On Sunday we went over to grandma's house. We played and got into the pool. Savannah just loves to splash and hang out. We will be spending much of the summer in the pool. My mom watched her for an hour while I ran out to have a late lunch with my long time girlfriends from dance. We had a wonderful lunch catching up. I love them and miss them so much! Once we got home and I put Savi to bed I crashed! I was so tired!! Definitely a great weekend though:)





Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 2, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

    She looks so cute! Love those little teeth!! ;-)

  2. Jenny // June 2, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

    She is absolutely adorable!!! Don't you just love summer!!!

  3. Amy // June 2, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

    She is just so stinkin' cute!

Followers