2 Year Anniversary!

Friday, June 05, 2009

Charlie and I celebrated 2 years on Wednesday! And what a great 2 years at that. We have a great marriage and a beautiful daughter to show for it! We went to Bennihanas for dinner and then went to see Night At The Museum II. It was cute! We laughed and definitely enjoyed our night out. My mom watched Savannah for us. Thanks mom!


Charlie: Thank you for being such a wonderful husband to me. You take care of our daughter most of the days and do a wonderful job. I am grateful for a loving father for our little girl. You are supportive of me in everything I do. I love you very much and I hope we have many more great years together:)

Guess what I got Charlie for our anniversary? That's right a butt sketch. HA! We had someone come in and do these at my work and I immediately knew my husband would love it. I had it framed and he did love it. I kinda like it too:) We are going to hang it in our bathroom.

Charlie gave me something pretty cool too.....

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 5, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

    Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a fun night out!!

  2. Heather // June 5, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

    Brittany- You and your husband are the CUTEST couple! Happy Anniversary!
    Thanks for always leaving me such sweet comments on my blog.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

  3. Staci A // June 6, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

    What a sweet post! Glad you had a nice night out!

    I love the sketch, very cool!

Followers