(Over Due) Weekend and a Monday!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This weekend was crazy busy and I am feeling very tired at the moment! Friday night I went out for Kimberly's bachelorette party. We went and saw The Wizard of Oz musical. It was really good.

The bride to be:)
All us girls at Maggianos!

Then Saturday morning Charlie and I went to Six Flags. It was pretty hot but not to bad. We got there really early and ran Batman first. I figured out real fast that I don't care for roller coasters that much anymore. At least not the ones that do loops and stuff. Just the basics for me…up and down! We rode a water ride to cool off and then the guys stood on the bridge after and got soaked. They loved it (did I say guys, I meant boys:))

After a great lunch at the park we headed home to pick up our little girl. We then spent the afternoon doing some family stuff and then I went grocery shopping. Sunday was Father's Day and Kimberly's wedding. I was sad that we couldn't do much for Charlie. He had to work so breakfast was out and then for the evening I was at the wedding. We are planning to celebrate later this week. Savi and I have a great gift for Charlie. The wedding turned out beautiful. A tad hot, but well worth the happy occasion.




Cake topper that I made. If anyone needs one, let me know:)




I took Monday off knowing I would have a busy weekend and I worked a little Monday night. I took Savi to get pictures done for her 9 months and 4th of July. They turned out ok. The photographer could have been a bit more silly to help get Savi to smile. Oh well. We went to the pool as a family and had a great time. Savannah loves the water and it felt quite good as long as we stayed in the pool. A great day off!

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 26, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

    What a fun weekend! I love the blue dresses!!

Followers