Home Tour-Master Bedroom

Friday, June 26, 2009

This week at Kellys Korner we are touring Master Bedrooms! I spend the absolute most time in my bedroom. When I am resting this is where I do it. My dvr is in there and my nice comfy bed. I sit in bed watching my dvr shows while I am on the lap top....pure bliss:) I have a saying that I need to put up above our bed but I have been holding off because we might paint. We will see. I know how Kelly feels about the baby stuff over taking your room. She is worth it though:)
Now that she crawls in our room she loves to head over to the entertainment center and open the doors and pull out dvds! Hilarious:)
She has a ball!

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 26, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

    I see you have Aladdin all ready for her to watch!! We have red bedding too, and I also think it's heaven to curl up in bed with my laptop and DVR remote. ;-)

  2. Heather // June 26, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

    I feel exactly the same way as you about my bedroom! (I don't have a laptop, though! Maybe for Christmas?!?!)
    The baby stuff does take over, but it will be gone before we know it!

  3. Amy // June 26, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

    I LOVE your red bedding! It is my favorite color... and we have the same idea of bliss. Nothing beats a good show, a comfy bed, and a lappy!

  4. Diamonds & Dumptrucks Boutique // June 26, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

    LOVE your room! :)

  5. Ashley // June 28, 2009 at 4:02 AM  

    The red bedding is so rich looking, I love it, great job.

Followers