Home Tour-Play Room/Laundry

Thursday, June 18, 2009

We are touring Play Rooms/Laundry Rooms at Kelly's Korner. I kinda showed my play room a while back when we were doing living rooms because it kind of serves as both. But oh well I will do it again:) And when I get home I will add pics of my laundry room. Our game room/play room is upstairs and nice and open. We have an area for watching movies and stuff and then Savi has a section with her toys and blanket to roll around on. Eventually I will add bins to organize all of her stuff and probably a little table for her to color on and stuff.

Here is Savi's play area and our game shelf. Charlie and I love to play games. Here is one of my prouder moments when I beat him in Scrabble!
Where we watch tv and where Savi enjoys Baby Einstein and hopefully many more Disney movies:)This my family photo wall. We had one when I was a kid and I can always remember looking at it no matter how many times I had stared at it before. I will keep adding to it and plan to work on adding old photos also...grandparents, great grandparents etc.

Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 18, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

    I can tell you'd be fun to have a game night with!! :-)

  2. Heather // June 18, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

    This playroom is so cute and I love your picture wall! Precious!! Thanks for sharing!

  3. Tara G. // June 18, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

    I like the way you displayed your photos with the saying- it's so true!

  4. Myra @ My Blessed Life // June 18, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

    Your playroom is so cute! I love the organized games and toys! Is your "Family is Everything" decal from uppercase living? I've recently been introduced to what uppercase living is, so I am just curious! Thanks for sharing!

  5. McClure Family // June 20, 2009 at 12:33 AM  

    we love games here too! i love the family photo wall! we have that in our hallway!



    see my home:
    http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/

  6. Staci A // June 21, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

    I love all the photos on the wall! Our living room has turned into play room #2 as the little one fills it with his toys!

Followers