I love the show The Biggest Loser and the theme song. "What have you done today to make you feel proud?" Such a good question. Not necessarily work out but just something good for others or the world. Charlie started watching the show and I just kinda tagged along since I make him watch so much of my stuff and I am hooked! I love the stories of inspiration and to see them change there lives. I also love how the challenges and things they do each week are 2 fold. Physical and mental/emotional. They always have a double meaning. Some of the stuff they do is crazy. I mean I am in pretty good shape and I don't know about running a freaking marathon! Everybody it seems like is doing this 30 day Shred from Jillian, so Charlie and I are thinking about doing it together for fun. Just to be healthier and in shape! I like Bob so much better though as a trainer and person. Just less abrasive. I am hoping either Tara or Mike win for the show loser, and Philipe or Kristin win for the at home winner. I am already anticipating the next season!

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Mrs. M // May 6, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

    I've only seen bits and pieces, but every time I do start watching it sucks me in fast!

  2. Charlie // May 6, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

    Go Mike!

  3. Staci A // May 6, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

    I haven't watched this yet, but the 30 day Shred sounds interesting. I'll have to look into it!

  4. Unknown // May 6, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

    this is one of mine and clay's favorite shows!! we are so upset that next week is the final episode for this season. we are pulling for Tara or Mike to win the BIG prize and for Kristin to win the at home prize.

    i actually have a few of the workout dvd's that the biggest loser put out and they are awesome!! they really kick my tail:)

  5. Amy // May 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

    I have never seen the show before, but I caught the end last night, and the father asking America to choose his son made me start bawling. It was so sweet!

    I didn't realize just how emotional the show is. I'm definitely tuning in next week to see who America voted to stay in!

Followers