Home Tour- Nursery

Thursday, May 28, 2009

This weeks tour is nurseries! Well first of all thank God I got to have a girl!! As soon as I found out it was a girl, I knew immediately that I would be doing butterflies as my theme. I just love them and thought surely my daughter would too! I found cute bedding and gathered all the accessories!

While Charlie and I were out of town for a wedding my parents built a chair rail and painted for us! We were so grateful. My dad also put in a fan. A cute pink girlie one;)


I bought some shelves and painted them for her walls.
My sister found this sign while we were out shopping and it was just to perfect. The right colors and had a butterfly! It says "Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude."
We have since added matching white baskets with pink liners underneath her dresser that I got from Michaels.
This a really cute dollhouse. For now I have books and things in it. But later Savi can play with it as a true dollhouse.

Here is her precious crib. I got this wall art and put it up on her wall. It was actually pretty easy. I love how her room turned out and I secretly already know how I would do another girls room if God blesses me with another girl;)

Post a Comment! 9 comments »

9 comments

  1. Mrs. M // May 28, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

    What a cute room! We have a bookshelf in my daughter's room that looks just like your dollhouse! ;-)

  2. Heather // May 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

    This is such a cute room!! I love getting ideas from everyone and you have some great ones!! Thanks for sharing!

  3. Rose // May 28, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

    Lurking from Kelly's Korner, I love this sweet room.

  4. Brittany..Following my Bliss // May 29, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

    Adorable room! I love the name on her wall, the font is really cute!

    P.S. Thanks for the bday wishes

  5. Pam Bowers // May 29, 2009 at 2:56 AM  

    She is a lucky little girl. You did a good job. I also love the butterflies.

  6. Myra @ My Blessed Life // May 29, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

    An adorable room! Thanks for sharing!

  7. The Baby Cove // May 29, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

    You guys did such a great job! Love it!

  8. Susan // May 31, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

    Just found your blog from kelly's korner, I love your wall art! Where did you get it? Thanks!

  9. Amy // June 2, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

    Soooo cute! I love the wall art with her name. The script is gorgeous!

Followers