8:30 and 2:30

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last night was the Biggest Loser finale!! So good. Pretty much everyone looked amazing. BUT thank goodness for DVR's. I was really tired and totally fell asleep in the middle of it at 8:30pm. Well around 2:30am Miss Savi felt like playing/eating. She talked in her crib for a bit and then got whiney so I went and got her. She ate and then I worked on getting her back to sleep. That was my opportune time to finish up Biggest Loser:) Gotta love DVR's, they have saved me more than once in the middle of the night feeding Savi and finding no good tv on. I finished up Biggest Loser and went to sleep. Savi slept late this morning since she had an hour of play time in the middle of the night:) Busy night tonight. I have my girls dress rehearsal for our dance recital and then the real deal on Friday night.

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // May 14, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

    Have fun at the recital! I hope it goes well. As much as I love certain shows, there is always a bit of a "phew" after the season finale because I get a break from watching everything!

  2. Jenny // May 14, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

    Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!

    You have a very cute blog!

    I too was up in the middle of the night last night feeding Hudson. I watched American Idol to see who was voted off! I LOVE my DVR!!!!

Followers