Spring is in the air.....

Sunday, May 03, 2009

So all week last week I tried to find a day to go out to the field of bluebonnets. But is has rained, been cloudy, or ridiculously windy. I wanted to do family shots but the days we were all available the weather just wasn't right. Well Saturday morning Savi got up at her usual 6am and doesn't go back down for a nap till 8:30ish or 9am. It was kinda cloudy but I figured who cares. If I wait much longer the bluebonnets will be gone. I have heard they just disappear before you know it. So at 7:30am Savi and mommy drove to the field and had a little picture session:) It was quick and easy and we were definitely the only ones out there. I used the self timer to get a couple pics of both of us and all in all it turned out pretty good. Good enough for a very amateur photographer just looking to see her sweet girl in the bluebonnets. Maybe we can do family portraits next year.

Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // May 3, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

    Awww your daughter is adorable!
    I always called my Savanna, Banna.. but since she is a teen now, she calls herself Savvie. :-)
    Have a great week!

  2. Mrs. M // May 3, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

    Very cute! Love the flowers - we discovered we have some of those at our house, and I had no idea what they are called, so thanks for the help with that too! :-)

  3. Staci A // May 3, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

    Adorable photos! The one with the two of you came out so well! The flowers are beautiful too!

  4. Unknown // May 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

    So cute:) the pictures turned out adorable!! great photography work!!and the bluebonnets are look beautiful. i love the 5th pic with Savi smiling:) she is so so cute!!

  5. Jen McCrady // May 5, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

    those are adorable pictures in the bluebonnets! :)

  6. Amy // May 7, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

    What a gorgeous little thing she is! The flowers made for a beautiful backdrop.

Followers