Countdown!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I feel I am close enough now to start a countdown till our family trip to Destin, Florida! We are 95 days away from our glorious trip to the beach. I am very excited. I haven't been to the beach since our honeymoon. My family and Charlie, Savi, and myself will be driving down there for Labor Day week/weekend. We rented a townhouse that looks very nice. Normally we stay that the Hilton in SanDestin but this year we went a different route. Needing space for Savi and the cost it was an amazing deal just to do a house. And the house is right next to the pool and a quick walk to the beach. I am excited to take Savi to the beach and let her play in the sand. She will be almost one and I think she will have a blast. I will be praying for sunny weather and a relaxing vacation!



Our screened in porch for the house!

Comfy living room for some good family game nights:)

Where my butt will be planted for a good portion of the trip! Or in the sand building sand castles with Savi:)

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Mrs. M // May 28, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

    How exciting - hope you can hang in there until it is time to go!! ;-)

Followers