Memorial Day Weekend

Monday, May 25, 2009

What a great weekend. Not to boring and not to busy! Just right:) Saturday I ran a couple errands and then went to Heather's wedding. Savi did great! She was pretty quiet during the ceremony and then lasted a good portion of the reception before Charlie headed home with her. Sunday was a day of rest. I cleaned house and just hung out with Savannah. We worked on crawling:) She is so close! On Monday we took Savi to the pool for the very first time! She seemed to really like it. She splashed all over the place. We had a little float and she definitely loved being pulled around in that. Later we went over to my parents for mini hamburgers, potato salad, and baked beans. Yum! Charlie and I had a great family day. We ended it with some scrabble which he beat me in once again! We made a bet that whoever won got to lead the other in a 20 minute work out. Guess I will have to endure whatever he throws at me! Hope it was a great weekend for you! Warning....a ton of pictures below.........

Heather had the prettiest dress!



Crawling really makes her tired. She is so close. Grandma got her the cutest baby doll that crawls! Maybe she will be inspired!







Savi finishing out the day at grandma and grandpa's house!



Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // May 26, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

    Cute pictures - looks like so much fun!

  2. Staci A // May 26, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

    Looks like a great weekend! The photos are adorable!

    I'm sure she'll be crawling soon, looks like she's so close!

Followers