Glitz and Glam

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ok so don't laugh but I kinda started a little business called Glitz and Glam! Long story short I have a bakery that found my designs and has started advertising them. I completed my first order this week and shipped it off. I kinda like tedious work and when I was getting married I was looking for these for the top of my wedding cake. They were expensive so I figured out how to make them myself. They are of course great for wedding cakes but I can also do numbers. Which I think are awesome for birthday cakes. I am going to do a cute number 1 and put it on my daughters cake or cupcake! So if you know anyone that is getting married or having a birthday:) pass on my name!!! A single letter is $40 and a triple monogram is $85. Each number is $30. They can pick any color of crystals to decorate it in. I am working on my website but anyone can email me at glitzandglam2628@yahoo.com
My first order completed!

The letters I made for my wedding.

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Mrs. M // May 21, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

    Those are fantastic! Let us know when the website is ready!!

Followers