Home Tour- Living Room/Family Room

Friday, May 08, 2009

Over at Kelly's Korner it is time to tour our living/family rooms. We have a living room downstairs and a family/game room upstairs. We spend way more time upstairs.



Here is a view from when you walk in at the front door. To the left is the kitchen. Of course we have our play yard and walker for Savi. She loves to walk around on the tile in her walker.

Here is our fireplace. One of our MUST haves when we bought our house. We loved having it this past winter. Plenty of family photos and Charlie and I collect Willowtree figurines.


Here are my couches and coffee tables from Weirs. We got an amazing deal on our rug from Lowes. Such a strange place to find a decorative rug but we did and it matches perfectly. That half wall is our dining room.

This is our sofa table from Weirs. I seriously paid like $40 for this table. It was on huge clearance at the store. I have a couple of decorative items and my digital frame. I love this thing! I can never pick just one photo so this shows them all!

Here is our family room. We have our comfy couches and our BIG flat screen upstairs. Savi has a little play area set up. When she gets bigger I plan to get bins and stuff from Ikea to help organize all her toys and maybe a little table and chairs for her to color at.

This couch is very comfortable. The coffee table and tv stand are from Ikea. We have a dvd holder FULL of dvds. So many but we really do watch them. Charlie and I take turns picking out ones to watch. (Mil-There is our twinky picture frame:) )

Here is my game shelf. Charlie and I love board games. We are always trying to find games that work for 2 players. That way if no one else is around to play with we can at least play together:)Scrabble is one of my favorites. Above is one of those old timey photos that we did in Eureka Springs. Gotta love it!

This is my "Family Wall." I will continue to keep building it and add pictures as I go. I hope for it to be a wall filled with photos.


PS. I don't have a crappy camera. I just get lazy and take pics with my phone because I can send them straight to my email! Much quicker:)

Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Mrs. M // May 8, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

    Thanks for sharing - love the purple furniture! I like your photo wall too. I have hung much of anything since we moved into this house in August, and I really need to get my act together!

  2. Heather // May 8, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

    I love your living room! So pretty and open. I love the wall with the frames and the writing on the walls! So cute!

  3. noahandlylasmommi // May 8, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

    I need a sofa table! I think everyone has one but me...

  4. Sar(Mrs.Teddy) // May 9, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

    Nice room! its nice & open, I love the family photo wall! Thanks for sharing!

  5. Brittany..Following my Bliss // May 10, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

    I love your family photo wall and the lettering! I have so many things I'd like to do in my house, been here 3 years, and still have empty walls in my huge living room because I"m not sure how to pull it all together!

  6. Mrs. M // May 11, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

    Yeah - we spent Saturday night in Seattle for my husbands birthday. All the pics were from Mother's Day. Started in Seattle and ended up at my mother in laws in Everett for lunch! ;-)

Followers