Remix

Sunday, May 17, 2009

So like I said below Naomi came and borrowed the guest bed. SO, I set up the day bed. For now I just made the comforter and stuff work even though it is the wrong size until I find something I like. It looks pretty good and we have tons of space in the closets and the guestroom;)
This weekend was semi relaxing. On Friday night I had my dance recital for the girls I teach. They all did amazing! Then Saturday I went to Missy's graduation BBQ (Charlie's brother's gf). It was a little rainy and Savi needing a nap so we didn't stay long. Later I went to work for a little bit. Not a very late night so that was good. Sunday I cleaned like a crazy woman. All the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning etc. got done. I took Monday off and Charlie and I plan to do yardwork. I wanted all the other stuff done so we could enjoy the day!
This is one of the groups that I teach. So cute:)

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // May 18, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

    The girls are so cute!! What fun it must be teaching them!

  2. Staci A // May 20, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

    The room looks great!

    Sounds like a busy weekend! The girls are adorable, I'm sure it's fun working with them!

Followers