Home Tour - Guest Room

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time for Kelly's Korner Home Tour. My guest room is more like my "butterfly room." I absolutely love butterflies, so I get it out of my system in this room:) I don't have it to decorated as much as I would like just because it is going to change a little bit over the next couple of years. We are about to let Naomi borrow the bed in the picture and bring out a daybed we have in storage. I need to figure out bedding and stuff. Then in a year or so when we get the bed back, it will go back into that room and the daybed will be for Savi when she is ready. But getting the daybed out of a closet in the house will really open up some space for us so that is nice.

This is all my furniture from my old bedroom. Brings back good memories and someday we will probably put it in Savi's bedroom when she is a big girl:)
Butterfly of many:)These are real butterflies framed and mounted. Don't worry they come from a farm that lets them live out there life naturally and then they mount them:) I love these, they are so cool and pretty to look at!

Post a Comment! 13 comments »

13 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // May 14, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

    Very pretty! I LOVE the bed! I've wanted a bed like that for the last 10 years!!

  2. Randall @ Happy For This Moment // May 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

    So soft and pretty - perfect for all of your butterflies!

  3. Mrs. M // May 15, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

    Very pretty room - love all the purple!

  4. Laurie // May 15, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

    Very pretty, love all the butterflies!

  5. Carrie // May 15, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

    This is such a sweet, pretty room! I love the flowers! :o)

  6. Kether // May 15, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

    I love the butterflies. I've never seen anything like that in a room before and it is so fresh and lively. I love it!
    That room looks like eternal spring!

  7. Melissa Miller // May 15, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

    The butterflies look gorgeous and happy! :)

  8. Staci A // May 15, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

    What a pretty room! I wish our guest room looked half as nice. Somehow it's become a storage area for everything.

  9. Unknown // May 15, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

    What a pretty room! :-) All the butterflies are just beautiful!

  10. Claire // May 16, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

    I love your butterfly room!

    Cxx

  11. chadandnikki // May 16, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

    I love the butterflies. They are so very cool. I wouldn't have thought of doing that.

  12. Mindy // May 18, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

    That is an awesome bed! I love it!

  13. Helen Joy // May 18, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

    I feel like butterflies can be cheesy sometimes, but this looks very chic. I love your bed.

Followers