Girls Weekend

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Took me a bit to get to this post but I definitely wanted to blog about it! Last weekend my husband was kind enough to let me have a girls weekend. It's been about 2 years since I have been able to do something like that and I had a great time! Kristin and I headed to San Antonio on Friday afternoon. Checked into the hotel and changed clothes so we could head to the riverwalk for dinner.



We found a yummy Mexican food place and enjoyed some fajitas. What dinner isn't complete with out a mariachi band:)
Being hotel people we did what any normal person would do and checked out some of the other Marriott's on the river. We just wandered and looked at the meeting space...we are super cool:)

We woke up the next morning and went to Sea World. It wasn't to hot and we had a great time. I absolutely love feeding the dolphins!




Doesn't it look like she is smiling:)

After that we drove to Austin to stay with her sister and visit Kristin's nephews. Jack is 2 and Robert is about 4 weeks old. SO CUTE! We told them to go out on a date so we could babysit!



We woke up the next morning and just hung out and then drove to have lunch with her parents. We headed home after that. We had a good time and I loved going with Kristin!

Post a Comment! 7 comments »

7 comments

  1. Kristin // September 30, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

    I had a great weekend with you!! Thanks for going with me!!!

  2. Mrs. M // October 1, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

    What a fun trip! Great pictures!!

  3. Nikki Cogg // October 1, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

    So fun!! I love sea world, looks like yall had a great time!

  4. Mrs. H // October 1, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

    Every women deserves a girl trip every once in while. Looks like you guys had a good time!

  5. Heather // October 1, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

    What a fun girls weekend!! It sounds and looks like you girls had a great time!! Love sea world and we have been wanting to get to the Riverwalk so bad!! Hope to make it this fall!!

  6. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // October 1, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

    I'm glad you got away for the weekend! It looks like you had a great time!

  7. lots of love // October 4, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

    That looks like so much fun! I'd love to have a girls weekend. You're very lucky!

Followers