Zoo!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I am off from work through Labor day! So nice:) Today we took Savi to the zoo! We had a great time and it actually wasn't ridiculously hot. Savi was very good. She looked intently at some animals and others she didn't give the time of day. I am sure she won't remember going but a) I took pictures to prove we took her so I will be sure to show her in 10 years and b) it was fun and a great family activity:) It was also not crowded at all! We got to park up close and there was only a small handful of people walking around. Charlie is not a fan of crowds.....basically today was his perfect scenario!


Savi showing off her waving skills:)
Daddy and Savi looking at the tiger!

Family pic!
Love this girl:)!
In the womb.....

Out of the womb:)

Can you say creepy!


Tomorrow we are taking Savi's one year pictures and I will be celebrating my good friend, Kimberly, birthday! The big 25! Happy early birthday girlie!

Post a Comment! 12 comments »

12 comments

  1. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // September 3, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

    What fun memories of being in and out of the womb!

    *email me for secret shop info. It won't allow me to reply since email isn't listed!

  2. Amy // September 3, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

    I love the pics on the butterfly bench! So sweet!

  3. Mrs. M // September 3, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

    Love the bench and the pictures of you on it!! Great comparison!! Have a wonderfully long weekend!

  4. Courtney // September 3, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

    Good pictures! I especially love the butterfly bench

  5. Jenna // September 3, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

    Looks like you guys had a wonderful day!! We love going to the Zoo! Gavin's Favorite thing in Madison, and it's free! Can't wait to see Savi's 1 year old pictures!!

  6. Liz // September 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

    Fun!! Zoos are the best :)

  7. Jenny // September 3, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

    What a fun day trip!!! It looks like you all had such a great time! Have fun getting those pictures done!!!

  8. Shermanators // September 3, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

    I love going to the zoo! You guys are so cute! :)

  9. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // September 3, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

    Looks like a great day! Savi is too cute! I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

  10. lots of love // September 3, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

    yes, the zoo is always a perfect family outting!! hehe i love her butterfly pic too! of course yall have her on the butterfly! lol

  11. Staci A // September 3, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

    What great photos! I love the butterfly ones!

  12. Kari // September 7, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

    I'm a zoo person, so this was a great post! We have a pot bellied pig and I'm sure I'd have most animals in my yard if it weren't illegal or weird!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I married a 'Charley' too!

Followers