Labor Day Weekend!

Sunday, September 06, 2009

We have had a great weekend. I have been off since before Friday and we have just been doing family stuff. Wednesday was the zoo and Thursday we just laid low and I taught dance. After dance me and the girls went out to celebrate Kimberly's 25th birthday! We went to the West Village to a restaurant called Tom Tom. I had never been there before but it was very good. I enjoyed our little mini girls night! Thanks Kim for turning 25:)


Friday Charlie was being sweet and offered to go to the mall with me. So we packed up Savi and headed to the mall. I called my family just to see what they were up to and turned out they were headed the same direction. So we all had lunch at Pei Wei and then shopped a bit. Marissa is in town, so I was happy to see her! We went home to rest for a bit and then back over to my parents house for dinner and a pre birthday celebration for Savi with her Aunt Missy. Marissa won't be here next Friday so we did presents on Friday. She loved her toys and actually kinda opened them herself because they were wrapped in bags and she loves to pull things out of bags right now.


Grandma and grandpa gave her the toy above. She likes the music and lights a lot!

Looking at the cool bath toy Josh gave her:) (Marissa's bf) So sweet of him!




Looking at the card aunt missy gave her:)

Charlie went to work for the weekend as usual. Savi and I played together in the morning and went on our usual walk. Then we headed over to my parents just to hang out for a bit. We went home to rest and then Savi's great grandparents are in town so we went to Charlie's parents for a big dinner and let Savi see her GG. The food was so good and Savi did great. We kept her up a little past her bedtime but she was very good! Sunday was spent lounging and running errands. I am getting things ready for her birthday party next week.

Monday we had breakfast with mims, pops, and the great grandparents. We said goodbye over a yummy breakfast! Charlie and I just hung for the day and Savi took a great afternoon nap. We had such a great day! Savi and I went to say goodbye to Aunt Missy. We will miss her!

Playing with the sugar packets at IHOP with mims:)
Savi and GG!

Savi, and her GG's

All in all a great weekend! No labor...so I can't complain:)

Post a Comment! 10 comments »

10 comments

  1. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // September 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

    Looks like a fun and relaxing weekend! I miss West Village so much! Eat some Taco Diner for me ;)

  2. Courtney // September 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

    I LOVE Pei Wei!

  3. ♥ sarah // September 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

    your little girl is too cute!

  4. Kari // September 8, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

    the best way to spend a holiday weekend. making memories with family.

  5. Mrs. M // September 8, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

    Glad you had a great weekend!

  6. Brittany..Following my Bliss // September 8, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

    Sounds like a great weekend! I bet the week flies by since Savannah's birthday party is this weekend! Cant wait to see pics!

  7. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // September 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

    It looks like you had a great weekend! Savi is getting so big-what a cutie! I hope she's enjoying her presents!

  8. Heather // September 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

    What a great weekend! Look at all of Savi's fun toys, it looks like she got some good stuff!! What a fun time with fam!

  9. Heather // September 9, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

    OH and I love me some Pei Wei!! We wear it out in this house!

  10. Staci A // September 9, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

    Looks like a wonderful weekend! She'll be busy with all those new toys. How fun!

Followers