Bigger and Better

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Texas State Fair is going to be here VERY soon! I have gone every year since probably middle school. Like seriously have not missed a year. We used to get a special day off school specifically called fair day that my parents would always take us. Since then I have just always found a way to go! Now I usually take a day off so we can go in the middle of a week when it is less crowded. I think last year it was Charlie and I's first time away from Savi after I had her when we went to the fair. I love to print out a map of the park and all the different things showcased and plan out exactly what we want to do. Then I map it so that we make a perfect circle and never back track. I'm such a nerd but I LOVE it:) We get to do everything we want and only spend 2-3 hours there. Which is the perfect amount of time. We are not really ride people, we are there for the FOOD! Jk we see and do many other things while we are there, but there is nothing like a state fair corn dog! Everything is bigger and better in TEXAS and our state fair does not disappoint:) Can't wait!

Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Jenna // September 24, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

    Sounds fun! and I agree, there is nothing better then Fair Food!! That blow up Texas guy look freaky though!

  2. Courtney // September 24, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

    I LOVE state fairs! You're right, the food is by far the best!

  3. Mrs. M // September 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

    Eat lots of yummy food!!

  4. Nicolasa // September 24, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

    That sounds like so much fun! I love Texas! I wish I could go to a fair there because everything is bigger in Texas!

  5. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // September 24, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

    Aww TAKE ME so I can have a corn dog from the TEXAS State Fair like I did growing up!!

  6. Staci A // September 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

    How exciting! I love going to our county fair for all the yummy fair food. I could just go and eat all night!

Followers