Fabulous Blog Award!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Nikki over at Loving Every Second has given me a "fabulous blog" award! THANK YOU!

There are only two simple requirements:
1. You must list 5 current obsessions.
2. You must pass it on to 5 other people.

1. Blogging-Love it and can't get enough of it. I love to find crafty and money saving blogs. But I also love personal ones too!

2. Digital Scrapbooking- I am so lucky to have a mom who has scrapbooked my whole life via Creative Memories. Well now I do it for my family and they have a digital program that is AWESOME!

3. Savi and Charlie-I am pretty much obsessed with both of them I would say:) Love them to death and they are my everything!

4-(It is sad)Fall TV-I can't wait for all my shows to get started up. Some already have and they have not disappointed!

5-Butterflies-I love everything butterflies:)


The ladies below have fabulous blogs...please go check them out!
Sarahbeth at Make It Luxe
Ashlee at McCrary Memories
Kristin at A Single Girl in a Married World
Jenny at Beyond Our Wildest Dreams
Heather at Life At Sonic Speed

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. ♥ sarah // September 19, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

    aw yay! i love this! i think your blog is fabulous too! xoxo

  2. Heather // September 19, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

    Thanks, girlie!! I love your blog and you have such a sweet family!
    OH- and I cannot wait for Fall TV this week! :)

  3. Heather // September 19, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

    Congrats on your award!! I love your list!

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // September 20, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

    Congratulations! Your blog is fabulous! I just left an award for you on my blog! ;)

  5. lots of love // September 22, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

    oh so cute! Thanks so much! you're so sweet to think of me!

Followers