Am I missing something?

Saturday, September 05, 2009

So I have just started embracing google reader and figuring out all the ins and outs. BUT my one questions is....Is there a way to comment on peoples blogs within google reader? I have been opening each persons blog in a new tab if I want to comment because non of the options at the bottom of the posts seem to be for commenting within google reader. Is this correct or am I missing something? Thanks for any help:)

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // September 6, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

    Unfortunately, I have come across the same thing!!

  2. Elizabeth // September 6, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

    I was wondering the exact thing! If it is true that you can't do this they need to fix it. With how updated and cool it is I thought it would definitely be possible.

  3. Heather // September 8, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

    I have no idea, would you believe I don't use google reader!?

  4. Liz // September 8, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

    I have wondered the same thing. :)

    You won the business card giveaway - shoot me an email with your email address. :)
    loveandmarriageblog@gmail.com

  5. Mrs. M // September 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

    I don't think you can, you actually have to go to their blog. If you find out differently, let me know!

Followers