Busy or Relaxing?

Sunday, October 04, 2009

This weekend was kinda crazy and kinda relaxing. Hard to tell how I feel about it;) Friday night I went out for a quick sec after work with coworkers to say goodbye to a coworker. It was fun to do that for just a bit. I went home and played with Savi and put my sweet girl to sleep. Saturday, we woke up and Savi had a pretty runny nose. She was in good spirits but still was feeling a little yuck. We squeezed in a couple errands and ended the day together at home. I had such a great day with her. Sunday, I worked this bridal show for my work called Unveiled. It was supposed to be a different experience than just your average bridal show. It was way better than the ones I have been to before, so I think they accomplished that. We had a booth and the expo was amazing. It was put on by "The Wedding Guys" and they did a great job! So many vendors and great booths. Here are some pics of our booth and the expo.

Tablescapes by DuckyBobs and BBJ

Our booth.

Some Marriott goodies:)

Cake from Fancy Cakes by Lauren and Frosted Art! (Both Food Network challengers)



Love peacocks!

Kristin posing in our booth:)

Bridal fashion show

I was happy to relax though once I got home. My feet hurt after that for sure! My mom watched Savi for me while I was at this expo and I think they had a good day! Thanks mom for watching her! Savi loves her grandma:) Savi and I spent some more time together and off to bed she went! Monday here I come!

Update Monday Morn!

In the spirit of Not Me! Monday at Mckmama's blog, here are my not mes:

I did not catch my husband climbing into our daughter's crib to help her fall asleep last night as her runny nose woke her up at 230am. Maybe it's time for a bed with rails so daddy can lay down with his daughter when need be :)

I did not install all the rest of our baby gates this weekend since Savi is up and running all over the place!

And finally, I did not have a great weekend with my daughter! She's getting so big!

Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Mrs. M // October 5, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

    I like to be busy, as long as there is just a little time to relax. So glad you had a fun time at the expo!

  2. Jenny // October 5, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

    So glad you had a nice weekend at the expo!

  3. Charity // October 5, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

    That is so sweet that he got in bed with her!!

  4. Heather // October 5, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

    Sounds like you did a little of both this weekend! Glad you had a good time at expo! Hope Savi is feeling better!

  5. lots of love // October 6, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

    aw I hope Savi's nose gets better soon! Bridal expo sounds like fun! I love everything "wedding"! And those cake pieces look YUM! Yalls booth looks very cool too!

  6. Staci A // October 6, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

    The photos of the expo look amazing!

    I hope her little nose is all cleared up!

Followers