GO TEAM!

Friday, October 09, 2009

This week at KellysKorner we are showing our team spirit!


Ok so I am not a huge sports fan but I do enjoy the UNC Tarheels. My dad grew up in Winston Salem and is a HUGE fan. He went to the University of North Carolina and graduated in 1972. Ever since my sister and I were teeny tiny we were taught to be tarheel fans! Young or old, they love them some good team spirit! They are extremely well known for there team spirit and legacy as a team in general. Michael Jordan used to wear his UNC basketball shorts underneath his Bulls shorts every game because they were lucky! Last year they were the NCAA champs! And we were super proud! Now I don't really loooovvvve to watch football a great amount but hubby loves it! So I try to support and enjoy the fall weather by cozying up next to him to watch a game. But I definitely enjoy it more when my Dallas Cowboys play! I can actually get into it and root for my home team. If they aren't playing it is TOUGH!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Heather // October 9, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

    oh the tarheels. Brittany, we need to meet up and I can help convert you to the Big blue!! :) Wink, wink! I do like Roy Williams alot, incredible coach!

  2. Heather // October 9, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

    I love those Dallas Cowboys, too. They are NOT doing well this season, though!

  3. Mrs. M // October 9, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

    I just cheer for my husband's favorites! ;-)

Followers