Ridiculous!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I have been searching for weeks for a daybed comforter or quilt that is fun and bright colors and doesn't look like I stole it from my grandmothers house. Do you know how ridiculously hard this has been??!! Mind you...I also don't want to spend a small fortune. The daybed is in our play room and we are trying to get a fun color/theme and then will decorate the room accordingly from there. It has a trundle and will be where Savi will have many a sleepovers I hope:) If you know of a good place or any suggestions...I will be forever grateful!

Also below is the stage that Savi is going through. Mommy is exhausted trying to keep a bow in:) Luckily she leaves rubber bands alone. We are going to build off of that for now:)

Post a Comment! 10 comments »

10 comments

  1. Charity // October 18, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

    I saw some cute ones at Sears last weekend. I will have you bow in the mail on Tuesday. Its been a rough weekend.

  2. alyssa // October 18, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

    LOVE the picture!!! and i feel ya on the quilt!! they are the softest things ever but they usually look SO country!! good luck!!

  3. alyssa // October 18, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

    anthropologie has AWESOME ones...

  4. Jenna // October 18, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

    I agree with Alyssa! Anthropologie is a great place, but they will be expensive!

  5. Kristen // October 18, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

    I feel like pulling my hair out too, Savi, sometimes! Not so much hairbows, though!

    Good luck finding a quilt like that! They are tough!

  6. Kari // October 18, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

    Took me forever to find a quilt for a full/queen bed for my daughter that didn't cost $400.00. Ended up in Ross one day and found one she LOVED for $30.00. Bright colors, hibiscus flowers, reversible. Pretty cool.
    And she never left anything in her hair. Couldn't get her to wear hats or sunglasses for more than 30 seconds either :o)

  7. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // October 18, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

    This is great!! I swear my puppy who has a super tight ponytail 99% of the time for the last two and a half years feels this way!!

  8. Cassie // October 20, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

    What about target's Kids line quilts? They are super cute! Also try overstock :)

  9. Staci A // October 21, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

    Kmart (though I don't love the store) has some bright, fun ones on clearance right now. I really had to stop myself from buying another one! Pottery Barn Kids has adorable stuff in their sale section online, but it still seems expensive.

    Good luck!

  10. Meredith // October 21, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

    That picture is too cute!! Have you checked Pottery Barn Kids? They really are pretty reasonable compared to a lot of other places. Both of my girls bedding is from there.

Followers