Show Us Your Life - Glitz and Glam!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

At Kelly's Korner this week, everyone is supposed to show the stuff they make. As it so happens, I make Swarovski crystal monogram cake toppers! I take many different sizes of Swarovski crystals and customize letters to how people want them for wedding cakes, birthday cakes, etc. I am working on expanding what I do and currently had my friend Kimberly approach me and ask if she could work on marketing/PR. UH yes please:) I have my stuff showcased in 2 bakeries so far and can't wait to see where this goes!

Here is the link to my site: http://www.glitzandglamletters.com/

Here are a couple photos of what I can make!





Post a Comment! 9 comments »

9 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // October 15, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

    Gorgeous! I love glitzy stuff!
    How big are the wood letters?

  2. Malinda // October 15, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

    Beautiful. I love sparkly things.

  3. Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend // October 16, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

    I love glitz....as you will see on my blog...Just out blog hopping on tonight...really should be working... Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog and leave your favorite Christmas song...and enter a great giveaway. Also, a birthday letter to my daughter on my main blog...http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

  4. Mrs. M // October 16, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

    You are very talented! ;-)

  5. Megan // October 16, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

    Oh my word, LOVE those! I love initial cake toppers, and hopefully will have a need for one of yours soon, because they're gorgeous :-)

  6. Jenna // October 16, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

    These are so beautiful! What a neat idea!

  7. Family American Style. // October 16, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

    I love what you have created and I would like to invite you to join a FREE web site dedicated to people with a great talent in crafting. My web site is http://showoffyourcraftshomepage.blogspot.com/. It would be great if you could share with others. If you are interested you can go to the post “Join hand crafted Creations” at Show Off Your Creations. http://showoffyourcraftshomepage.blogspot.com/2009/09/introduction-to-creations-web-site.html for instructions and directions.

  8. Staci A // October 16, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

    They are so pretty! I hope the marketing goes well & business continues to grow for you!

  9. TriciaNae // October 17, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

    gorgeous!!

Followers